[Engine-devel] [oVirt/RHEV 3.4 Localization Question #1] Strings with resource ID "ActionGroup___"

Yuko Katabami ykatabam at redhat.com
Thu Feb 13 00:08:15 UTC 2014

(sorry I got wrong number in my last email title. re-sending the same
question.)

Hello all,

I am a Brisbane-based translator working on oVirt 3.4 localization
project along with 5 other translators.
Our localization cycle is just kicked off and I would like to post our
questions here, just like I did for 3.3.
It would be appreciated if you could help us.

Here is our first question.

*File:***LocalizedEnums*
**Resource ID:***starting with  "ActionGroup___"*
**Strings:***including
Assign vNIC Profile to Template
Assign vNIC Profile to VM
Assign vNIC Profile to VM
Access Image Storage Domains
*Question:* In this file, there are number of strings with the resource
ID starting with  "ActionGroup___".
Could you please let me know the usage?
Are these actions used to replace variable in strings such as "Cannot
${action} ${type}"?
Or is it more like action buttons?
Translation may vary depending on the usage/context and it would be
helpful if you could give us some extra information.

Kind regards,

Yuko