[Engine-devel] [oVirt 3.4 Localization Question #3] "$action hot set cpus"

Yuko Katabami ykatabam at redhat.com
Thu Feb 13 05:09:20 UTC 2014

Hello again,

I have another question I would like to ask your help.

*File:***AppErrors*
**Resource ID:* VAR__ACTION__HOT_SET_CPUS*
**Strings:***$action hot set cpus
*Question: *Could you explain to me about this string? Suppose it is an
action to hot-set CPUs, but I am not familiar with the term hot set.
Does it mean that you set or change the configuration while the
machine/CPU is running (without shutting down)? And this is one of those
string that should be part of "Cannot ${action} ${type}."
Please correct me if I am wrong.

Kind regards,

Yuko