[Engine-devel] [oVirt 3.4 Localization Question #2] "Gluster Volume migration of data for remove brick finished"

Yuko Katabami ykatabam at redhat.com
Thu Feb 13 05:40:39 UTC 2014

Hi Kanagaraj,

On 02/13/2014 03:26 PM, Kanagaraj wrote:

> On 02/13/2014 06:09 AM, Yuko Katabami wrote:
>> Hello all,
>>
>> I would like to post another question.
>>
>> *File:***LocalizedEnums*
>> **Resource ID:*
>> AuditLogType___GLUSTER_VOLUME_MIGRATE_BRICK_DATA_FINISHED*
>> **Strings:*** Gluster Volume migration of data for remove brick finished
>> *Question: *I would like to check if my comprehension is correct.
>> Does this mean "Gluster Volume migration of data from removed brick
>> is finished" ?
>>

> More appropriate one would be
>
> "Data migration completed for brick(s) on volume <vol_name>"
Thank you very much for your prompt reply. I have a couple of additional
questions on this.
- Would this string be updated and re-pushed to translation at some stage?
- Will <vol_name> be placed at the end of the string when displayed on
the screen? (it does not have the variable at the moment)

Kind regards,

Yuko