[Engine-devel] [oVirt 3.4 Localization Question #3] "$action hot set cpus"

Tomas Jelinek tjelinek at redhat.com
Thu Feb 13 07:14:32 UTC 2014

----- Original Message -----

You are right, hot set is basically hot-plug and hot-unplug together. So you can change the amount of the CPUs while the machine is running.
The message itself is the ${action} part of the "cannot...", so for example if you try to do it on a VM which does not exist, the message you will get is:
"Cannot ${action} ${type}. VM doesn't exist."
and the ${action} part then gets expanded to:
"Cannot hot set cpus ${type}. VM doesn't exist."

Tomas