[Engine-devel] [oVirt 3.4 Localization Question #6] "snapshot Creation/Preview With Memory"

Yuko Katabami ykatabam at redhat.com
Fri Feb 14 01:44:11 UTC 2014

Hello all,

I am a little confused with those two strings and hoping anyone here can
help me understand them correctly.

*File:*** CommonApplicationConstants*
**Resource IDs:* *
*snapshotCreationWithMemoryAndPartialDisksWarning
snapshotPreviewWithMemoryAndPartialDisksWarning
*Strings:
* Saving memory may cause data loss when excluding disks!
Previewing memory may cause data loss when excluding disks!
*Question: *
These two strings can be interpreted in a few different ways and I would
like have clarification on what they are meant to say.
Is "excluding disks" referring to "not including disks to snapshot when
creating it?"
(Or is it about removing disks?)
If you do not include any disks when you create a snapshot, saving in
the memory or previewing from the memory may cause data loss?
And is "saving" referring to "not using too much" or is it about writing
in the memory?

Thanks,

Yuko