[Engine-devel] [oVirt 3.4 Localization Question #6] "snapshot Creation/Preview With Memory"

Greg Sheremeta gshereme at redhat.com
Fri Feb 14 01:59:11 UTC 2014

I don't know the answer. But as a native English speaker, these strings need some work.

"Saving memory may cause data loss when excluding disks!"
If the meaning is "removing disks," then exclude is the wrong word. It should say remove.
If the meaning is "excluding disks from the snapshot," then it really needs that prepositional phrase at the end, so it should be changed to
"Saving memory may cause data loss when excluding disks from the snapshot!"

Same goes for the other one.