[Engine-devel] [oVirt 3.4 Localization Question #6] "snapshot Creation/Preview With Memory"

Einav Cohen ecohen at redhat.com
Fri Feb 14 02:28:18 UTC 2014

Thanks, Greg.
I believe it should be the latter (but the storage guys may know better).

So the meaning is:

for "Saving memory may cause data loss when excluding disks!":
Creating a snapshot and saving the memory (i.e. the RAM of the VM, AFAIK)
as part of the snapshot data may cause data loss in case the created
snapshot is a "partial-disks" snapshot (i.e. a snapshot that doesn't
include all of the VM's disks).

for "Previewing memory may cause data loss when excluding disks!":
Performing a snapshot-Preview action that includes previewing the memory
that has been saved during that snapshot creation can cause data loss in
case the previewed snapshot is a "partial-disks" snapshot.