[Engine-devel] [oVirt 3.4 Localization Question #7] "<Empty>"

Einav Cohen ecohen at redhat.com
Fri Feb 14 02:53:24 UTC 2014

Hi Yuko,

I believe that this string should be translated (with the "<" and ">" kept in the translations).
As far as I can see, this string is used in the New VM dialog in the section in which the vNICs
of the newly-created VM are configured: Each vNIC configured for the newly-created VM can be
associated with a certain vNIC profile. It can also be assigned with the "<Empty>" vNIC profile.
see attached.

----
Thanks,
Einav