[Engine-devel] [oVirt 3.4 Localization Question #9] schedulerOptimizationInfo

Yuko Katabami ykatabam at redhat.com
Fri Feb 14 22:55:29 UTC 2014

Hello Tomas,

Thank you for your reply and the screenshot.
I realized that another line break between "(ordering)" and
":Utilization:" is also missing.
It seems they disappeared or ignored when the source text was pushed to
the system we are working on --- we can't see them on our translation
editor.

I will contact the developers to find out whether translators can
manually insert line break (which we attempted in the past but was
unsuccessful).
If not, the source text may need some changes. It that's the case, I
will get back to you.

Thanks for all your help.

Kind regards,

Yuko