[Engine-devel] Application URI - saved anywhere?

Ori Liel oliel at redhat.com
Wed Jan 22 12:32:29 UTC 2014

Hi,

RSDL lists the possible links that the user can activate in Rest-API. The URI of A link looks something like this:

  "/ovirt-engine/api/vms/{vm:id}/start"

My question is about the prefix: "/ovirt-engine/api/". Until now RSDL was generated at run-time, under a running application server, and this prefix was received by querying for the base-uri of the current user's request. I'm in the process of enabling RSDL generation at build time, and thus won't have a request to get this URI from. I'm thinking to add this constant: "/ovirt-engine/api" somewhere in pom.xml files, and use it. Does that sound reasonable? (if not, why, and what do you think I should do instead?)

Thanks,

Ori.