[Engine-devel] Tweaking backup/restore of engine

Sven Kieske S.Kieske at mittwald.de
Tue Mar 4 08:25:31 UTC 2014

Thanks for the clarification,

I couldn't find this change any more, but I knew
there was something done.

However this makes me think about an RFE:
It would be cool if ovirt could provide a way
to use the REST-API without always have to login
and logout.

Maybe something like a hook into
some message passing queue like rabbitMQ or zeroMQ
or a similar process for receiving and submitting
messages. So you could register once with an API
consumer and use that.

What do you think?

--
Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Regards

Sven Kieske

Systemadministrator
Mittwald CM Service GmbH & Co. KG
Königsberger Straße 6
32339 Espelkamp
T: +49-5772-293-100
F: +49-5772-293-333
https://www.mittwald.de
Geschäftsführer: Robert Meyer
St.Nr.: 331/5721/1033, USt-IdNr.: DE814773217, HRA 6640, AG Bad Oeynhausen
Komplementärin: Robert Meyer Verwaltungs GmbH, HRB 13260, AG Bad Oeynhausen