[Engine-devel] attn ui devs: why do we use inputs for labels?

Einav Cohen ecohen at redhat.com
Thu Mar 13 21:01:02 UTC 2014

there is a good chance that you are right - maybe this used to be the
behavior in old browsers. Do you happen to know what is the behavior
in other (modern) browsers (FF, IE)?

ui maintainers: anything else that you know/recall about why we are
using "input type=text" in our code? any reason to not change it?