[Engine-devel] Bug 1076530 – engine shouldn't kill the vds running the VM with the hosted engine

Doron Fediuck dfediuck at redhat.com
Mon Mar 17 08:37:04 UTC 2014

----- Original Message -----

This is what I'm trying to avoid. It is possible but will add special logic
we should try to avoid. If the setup makes sure you have a running deployment
you can leave it as is. the user will always be able to do bad things in the
system and we should not nanny them, as long as they are aware of what they do.