[Engine-devel] debug ovirt-engine

Vojtech Szocs vszocs at redhat.com
Wed Mar 26 13:30:53 UTC 2014

----- Original Message -----

Right, GWT debugging might be slower than expected, here are some tips:
- avoid compiling both WebAdmin & UserPortal when you debug only one of them
- specify target browser(s) via -Dgwt.userAgent=... (avoid compiling for all browsers)
- GWT Developer Plugin doesn't work with recent Firefox, use Chrome instead

In future, we'll upgrade GWT SDK version which should bring some improvements to the compile/debug process.