[ovirt-devel] rpm deps

Piotr Kliczewski pkliczew at redhat.com
Mon May 5 08:49:53 UTC 2014

Here is my proposal how to divide jsonrpc related files between packages:

- vdsm-api (we can get rid of the package)

- vdsm-jsonrpc (server and client)
      __init__ (json server and client code) ???
      vdsmapi-schema.json (plus schema processing)
      BindingJsonRpc (wrapper for __init__)
      Bridge (request and response verification code)

- vdsm-yajsonrpc (stomp)
      betterAsyncore (asyncore related code)
      stomp (stomp protocol impl)
      stompReactor (stomp reactor with client and server)

- vdsm-xmlrpc (xml)
      BindingXMLRPC (SimpleXMLRPCServer wrapper)

Later depending on the need we can split vdsm-jsonrpc into separate packages for server and client.

Vdsm core rpc will require xmlrpc and jsonrpc.

jsonrpc will requite yajsonrpc.