[ovirt-devel] vdsm disabling logical volumes

Jiri Moskovcak jmoskovc at redhat.com
Wed May 7 07:21:28 UTC 2014

On 05/05/2014 03:19 PM, Nir Soffer wrote:
> [...]

I would rather not go this way (at least not for 3.5) as it's too much
code changes in hosted-engine. On the other hand the logic in vdsm seems
wrong because it's not complementary (disabling all LVs and then
enabling just some of them) and should be fixed anyway. This problem is
blocking one of our 3.5 features so I've created rhbz#1094657 to track it.

--Jirka