[ovirt-devel] Vdsm patches need review and merge

Francesco Romani fromani at redhat.com
Thu May 8 12:48:52 UTC 2014

----- Original Message -----
> From: "Xiao-Lei Shi (Bruce, HP Servers-PSC-CQ)" <xiao-lei.shi at hp.com>
> To: "Dan Kenigsberg (danken at redhat.com)" <danken at redhat.com>, "Francesco Romani" <fromani at redhat.com>

I'm OK with it (gave +1)

http://gerrit.ovirt.org/#/c/26876
I don't have objections and I don't see blockers for the functionality.
I'm not 100% happy with the implementation, but the existing one is on par
with most of code, and if we're in hurry, I guess refinements can wait.

http://gerrit.ovirt.org/#/c/27515
good enough for the same reasons above (gave +1)

Bests,

--
Francesco Romani
RedHat Engineering Virtualization R & D