[ovirt-devel] Entity names in DB scripts

Moti Asayag masayag at redhat.com
Thu May 15 16:33:06 UTC 2014

----- Original Message -----

I guess that includes any recent patches around the network area.

> You are right
> I think old should be kept until we have the time to do a global find/replace
> of all old names.

Without enabling the "new" (or more appropriate) naming to new code we:
1. Increase the amount of 'old' code in the system (gaining more debts)
2. As a result - more work when and if global change will take affect.
3. Double the entire work flow: code + review.

That change should start at some point, and having it incrementally is a valid approach
to achieve that goal.