[ovirt-devel] Implementing equals & hashCode methods

Eli Mesika emesika at redhat.com
Tue May 27 08:18:47 UTC 2014

Yes, when we have a single UUID/Long key (see my comment in 3)

Change it when applicable

Yes, we just have to avoid that when the key is not a single column UUID/long and it is actually a collection of columns (i.e. columnA,columnB for example)
since this key may be subjected to a change (for example adding another column to the key)