[ovirt-devel] SortedListModel

Alexander Wels awels at redhat.com
Thu May 29 13:35:25 UTC 2014

On Thursday, May 29, 2014 09:30:31 AM Daniel Erez wrote:
> [...]

Well the new sorting infrastructure uses sorted list model with a Comparator.
The Comparator can compare basically any field in the entities. For instance
description. There is nothing stopping descriptions from being the same
between different entities. Now if I use the SortedSet with the Comparator on
description and I have entities with the same description, entities are
disappearing from the result.