[ovirt-devel] how to call the SW part of instance type?

Einav Cohen ecohen at redhat.com
Fri May 30 17:07:09 UTC 2014

IMO, any of the three above will do.

> - System Image

this is too confusing - we already have 'System' in the application (e.g. the
'System' tree, 'System' permissions, etc.) and we already have 'Image' in the
application (in multiple places, actually, which is confusing already).
Introducing a new 'System Image' type that has nothing to do with the existing
'System' or with the existing 'Image' is very confusing.

> - ITI (Instance Type Image)

this is confusing as well since it might be considered part / sub-type of the
Instance Types business entity, which is wrong.