[ovirt-devel] webadmin session timeout

Yedidyah Bar David didi at redhat.com
Thu Nov 27 06:06:25 EST 2014

----- Original Message -----

Why not valid? Did you get an error? Note that you need to restart the engine
for this to take effect (see [1]).

>     Is there have a minimum value for UserSessionTimeOutInterval default

# grep UserSessionTimeOutInterval /etc/ovirt-engine/engine-config/engine-config.properties
UserSessionTimeOutInterval.type=Integer
UserSessionTimeOutInterval.validValues=-1,1..100000
UserSessionTimeOutInterval.description=Timeout interval in minutes, after which inactive user sessions expire. A negative value indicates that sessions never expire.

--
Didi