[ovirt-devel] Any info for analyzing Ovirt??

Einav Cohen ecohen at redhat.com
Mon Nov 3 17:26:14 UTC 2014

the oVirt GUI (web-admin-portal, user-portal) is based on GWT/GWTP,
however if your (Hyunsoo's) intention is to write a VDI solution of
your own based on the oVirt-engine API/SDK / vdsm / ..., and not
changing/extending the oVirt GUI code itself, then learning/knowing
GWT/GWTP is definitely NOT a requirement.