[ovirt-devel] ovirt-engine master failing on testRoundtrip

Juan Hernandez jhernand at redhat.com
Wed Nov 5 10:17:05 UTC 2014

On 11/05/2014 08:41 AM, Sandro Bonazzola wrote:
> Hi,
> can you please fix ovirt-engine master?
> It's currently failing on testRoundtrip:
>
> http://jenkins.ovirt.org/job/ovirt-engine_master_create-rpms_merged/label=el6/2673/console
>
> Thanks,

I have repeated the tests, using the same commit, in Fedora 20 and RHEL
6, and they work correctly. I also see that the build is failing in all
the distros, with different reasons. I'd suggest to check the
environment, in particular the file descriptors available to the build
process, as some of the errors seem related to the compiler being unable
to open certain files.

3ºD, 28016 Madrid, Spain