[ovirt-devel] Question about import domain from export domain

Alexander Wels awels at redhat.com
Thu Nov 6 19:39:32 UTC 2014

Hi,

I am working on a major front-end re-factor patch [1], and I have a question
about some of the re-factoring I did in the ImportVmFromExportDomainModel. I
have the question in a TODO here [2]. But basically I would like someone
familiar with that particular piece of code to take a second look at that part
of my patch and let me know if I probably broke it or not.

The gist of the patch is that instead of using a custom class resolver, now
all ListModels will be managed by our dependency injection framework GIN.

Thanks,
Alexander

[1] http://gerrit.ovirt.org/#/c/34193
[2]