[ovirt-devel] Meeting with Mark to discuss UberFire project

Vojtech Szocs vszocs at redhat.com
Fri Nov 7 18:00:57 UTC 2014

The following is a new meeting request:

Subject: Meeting with Mark to discuss UberFire project
Organizer: "Vojtech Szocs" <vszocs at redhat.com>

Time: Monday, November 10, 2014, 2:00:00 PM - 4:00:00 PM GMT +01:00 Belgrade, Bratislava, Budapest, Ljubljana, Prague

Required: mproctor at redhat.com; mdproctor at gmail.com; abakos at redhat.com; alexandre.porcelli at gmail.com; eignatow at redhat.com; ignatowicz at gmail.com; csadilek at redhat.com; christian.sadilek at gmail.com; manstis at redhat.com; michael.anstis at gmail.com; jfuerth at redhat.com
Optional: devel at ovirt.org; ecohen at redhat.com; iheim at redhat.com; awels at redhat.com; gshereme at redhat.com

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Hello,

in this meeting, we'll talk about UberFire project and related technologies like Errai.

http://www.uberfireframework.org/
http://erraiframework.org/

We'll also provide tech overview of oVirt frontend, where we are today and our future plans.

If you'd like to propose another time, let me know and I'll re-schedule.

To join the Meeting:
https://bluejeans.com/8517013908

To join via Browser:
https://bluejeans.com/8517013908/browser

To join with Lync:
https://bluejeans.com/8517013908/lync

To join via Room System:
Video Conferencing System: bjn.vc -or- 199.48.152.152
Meeting ID: 8517013908

To join via Phone:
1) Dial: +442035746870 (see all numbers - https://www.intercallonline.com/listNumbersByCode.action?confCode=8517013908)
2) Enter Conference ID: 8517013908