[ovirt-devel] [VDSM][JSON RPC] new vdsClient?

Piotr Kliczewski piotr.kliczewski at gmail.com
Fri Nov 14 19:44:50 UTC 2014

On Fri, Nov 14, 2014 at 5:52 PM, Nir Soffer <nsoffer at redhat.com> wrote:
> [...]

I started discussion about it and here is what I was able to gather:
- we should start new vdsClient like tool which holds current vdsClient
  command line interface.
- vdsClient should stay as it is and we can extend new client with additional
  functionality as we need (adding debug mode etc)
- there was a suggestion to reuse ovirt-engine-cli ideas and it should
use schema
  to determine the API