[ovirt-devel] ATTN frontend maintainers

Alexander Wels awels at redhat.com
Mon Nov 17 13:39:56 UTC 2014

Hi,

I just merged [1], which causes *ListModels to be managed by GIN. What does
this mean for you? Well if you are creating a new ListModel you should also
have them managed by GIN as the CommonModel no longer manages them. If you
have any problems with this let me know I will walk you through the process.
There should be plenty of examples to work with in the code now.

Even though we ran all available tests on this patch and they all passed there
is the possibility some things broke. In particular I am worried about some
permissions for areas that are somewhat obscure that I might have missed. Also
the new data domain import functionality.

If anything is not working correctly please contact me so I can get it
resolved for you.

Thanks,
Alexander

[1] http://gerrit.ovirt.org/#/c/34193/