[ovirt-devel] 3rd party jars within rpm

Alon Bar-Lev alonbl at redhat.com
Wed Nov 19 15:11:34 UTC 2014

Hi,

The following 3rd party jars are embedded without our spec while it should not be without very good reason.

known waiting we drop support from <fc21
./usr/share/ovirt-engine/modules/common/org/apache/sshd/main/sshd-core.jar

known, bug#1164547
./usr/share/ovirt-engine/modules/common/org/antlr/antlr4-runtime/main/antlr4-runtime.jar

these are new... not sure why were added and not with proper external dependency and/or jboss. I could not find a specific patch, so I cannot open a specific bug.

./usr/share/ovirt-engine/modules/common/com/sun/xml/bind/main/jaxb-xjc.jar
./usr/share/ovirt-engine/modules/common/com/sun/xml/bind/main/jaxb-impl.jar
./usr/share/ovirt-engine/modules/common/com/sun/xml/bind/main/jaxb-core.jar

Regards,
Alon