[ovirt-devel] Add a license

穆骏 z8715000 at 126.com
Tue Nov 25 07:11:50 UTC 2014

Ok first of all ,thank you for your response, I think i've found solution, my task is to add a custom license and validate it before the customaztion step(stage 6)  when user run engine-setup.
i'm going to  add a interactive msg into _customization function of  /usr/share/ovirt-engine/setup/bin/../plugins/ovirt-engine-setup/ovirt-engine/core/misc.py .