[ovirt-devel] Add a license

Yedidyah Bar David didi at redhat.com
Tue Nov 25 07:38:38 UTC 2014

----- Original Message -----

You can add it even earlier, at STAGE_SETUP, if you want.

No need to change existing files - you can add your own file, in your own
directory - this way it can be packaged separately, and you'll not need to
maintain a custom patch. setup is modular - check how the various files under
/usr/share/ovirt-engine/setup are in the different ovirt-engine-*setup* packages.

Best,
--
Didi