[ovirt-devel] yappi rpm

Saggi Mizrahi smizrahi at redhat.com
Wed Oct 22 09:11:35 UTC 2014

As those of you that have been developing VDSM might know
some time ago yappi profiling support was added to VDSM.

This was a good idea but yappi has no fedora\el RPMs
which forced each developer to find and download yappi
from around the internet.
Also, I personally don't like using disutils as there is
no clean uninstall options (oddly enough).

I am currently in the process of getting yappi into fedora.
There are f21 RPMs (should work with older fedora and el)
for you downloading/testing pleasure [1]

Also, if you can, please help the package review process [2]

[1] https://smizrahi.fedorapeople.org/yappi/
[2] https://bugzilla.redhat.com/1155495