[ovirt-devel] [vdsm] modularizing vdsm-tool's configurators

Nir Soffer nsoffer at redhat.com
Fri Oct 3 15:31:48 UTC 2014

----- Original Message -----

We have new multipath configurator (started in April). Having
it in is more important then redesign.
http://gerrit.ovirt.org/30909

> I would like to know:
> 1.) If there are any objections to this.

I think the current configurators are in great shape and do not need
any change.

What is the motivation to change them? What are the possible advantages?

What are the other tasks that will be postponed by this work?

Nir