[ovirt-devel] vdsm make rpm & make check on fe vs el

Nir Soffer nsoffer at redhat.com
Mon Oct 27 11:37:00 UTC 2014

----- Original Message -----

In a perfect world, make rpm would only make rpm and we would be happy.

But in our world, the tests run in make rpm may fail even if they
succeed in make check. This may happen if you forgot to update the
makefiles after adding new test modules or libraries.

So the safest way to make sure that the test would run from source rpm
is to run them in make rpm.

Nir