[ovirt-devel] question about rhel7 distro

like.ma at cs2c.com.cn like.ma at cs2c.com.cn
Wed Oct 29 08:59:00 UTC 2014

I just want to know if there are any potential risks, if i deploy ovirt-engine on rhel7(which i already did and it works well until now).

Thanks

like.ma at cs2c.com.cn

From: like.ma at cs2c.com.cn
Date: 2014-10-28 16:47
To: Sandro Bonazzola; devel at ovirt.org
Subject: Re: [ovirt-devel] question about rhel7 distro
I rebuild the SRC RPM of ovirt-engine for rhel6 in the environment of rhel7, then i install the generated RPMs of ovirt-engine in rhel7.
And i add a host into the oVirt environment, add a nfs storage, create a vm... It seems everything is fine. So i'm wonder why there are not ovirt-engine RPMs for rhel7. Can you give me more details about EL7 is not yet supported for running engine?

like.ma at cs2c.com.cn