[ovirt-devel] ovirt.js OPW project

Jenny Kang jennykang95 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 28 03:21:57 EDT 2014

Hello!

I'm a student and I'm interested in the OPW project, which funds women
into open source projects. oVirt is one of the supported projects. I'm
really interested in working on the new ovirt.js library which uses the
ovirt rest api.

I need a mentor for this project. Any suggestions if it's a good idea to
work on this? And also anyone interested in mentoring me in this
project?

I'm not selected yet but I would love to commit some contributions to
get a feel of what it's like to work on ovirt.js beforehand.

Cheers,
Jenny