[ovirt-devel] Test day report: Bug 1080029 - [RFE] Need a way to determine how many days a user has been attached to a pooled VM

Martin Perina mperina at redhat.com
Wed Aug 12 07:15:46 UTC 2015

Hi,

during test day I tested bug [1] and here's report:

I installed engine with two hosts using Centos 7 and NFS shared storage,
setup connection to LDAP server, created automatic VM pool with 3 VMs and
assign permissions for users on VM pool. After that I did following tests:

1.Check if Permissions tab of the VM started from a pool contains time
  when user started this VM
    - test result: OK

2.Check if Permissions record is cleared when user shutdowns a VM
    - test result: OK

So I would say feature works as expected.

Martin Perina

[1] http://bugzilla.redhat.com/1080029