[ovirt-devel] [oVirt 3.6 Localization Question #24] "Provided NetworkAttachments contains duplicates."

Martin Mucha mmucha at redhat.com
Mon Aug 3 08:11:25 UTC 2015

Hi,

IIUC this message was produced, when multiple 'Network Attachments' with same ID were provided in HostSetupNetworksParameters.networkAttachments collection. However it seems that code responsible for this validation was removed during CR. I'll verify it / put it back, and fix the grammatical error.

M.