[ovirt-devel] [oVirt 3.6 Localization Question #25] "Concurrent with"

Martin Perina mperina at redhat.com
Mon Aug 3 11:51:37 UTC 2015

Hi,

this is part of Fencing refactoring feature [1]. Here [2] you can find the flow
to create concurrent agents.

Let me know if you have any other questions about it.

Thanks

Martin Perina

[1] http://www.ovirt.org/Features/Fencing_refactoring
[2] http://www.ovirt.org/images/b/be/Fence-refactoring-power-management-tab.png