[ovirt-devel] Merging patches into vdsm without CI

Adam Litke alitke at redhat.com
Fri Aug 21 21:04:03 UTC 2015

Hi all,

Recent breakage in the vdsm CI flows have caused the change upload
trigger to be disabled.  This means that CI scores are no longer being
automatically applied to uploaded changes.  This means that patches
cannot be merged into vdsm.  I have a queue of patches which are
otherwise ready for merge (which have passed CI in the past but needed
rebasing).  These patches have been stalled for almost a week now.

What can we to to "unfreeze" the vdsm development process in the short
and long term?  Earlier today I worked with Sandro and David on
manually running CI on my dev machine but am getting 100s of failures
(so it looks like this wont even be a good short-term solution).

--
Adam Litke