[ovirt-devel] [Russian oVirt localization] Missing English ApplicationConstants.properties in 3.6

Einav Cohen ecohen at redhat.com
Tue Dec 8 15:17:13 UTC 2015

Hi Juliette,

You were originally asking about the "original *English* .properties
files".
As I mentioned - these (*English* .properties files) do not exist in
the oVirt source code as .properties files - but as Java files.

All of the *non-English* .properties files (including the 8 ones that
you have mentioned) were auto-generated by pulling translations from
Zanata's oVirt project [1] (you mentioned that you are already familiar
with Zanata, IIRC).

So in order to create *_ru_RU.properties files, Russian translations
for oVirt need to be uploaded to Zanata's 'oVirt' project first.

If you need technical assistance with uploading Russian translations
(in any format) to the oVirt Zanata project - please consult the Zanata
team via the zanata-users at redhat.com mailing list.

Once Russian translations are uploaded to Zanata, I can take care of
pulling them into *_ru_RU.properties files within the oVirt code -
that shouldn't be a problem.

----
Thanks,
Einav