[ovirt-devel] Merged UI infra patch

Alexander Wels awels at redhat.com
Mon Dec 14 20:32:41 UTC 2015

Hi guys,

I just merged [1] which removes all occurrences of the @ProxyEvent mechanism
from the code base. As part of this patch I have to fix some Java generics
issues with some sub tabs. I believe I fixed them all properly but I might have
missed some.

As part of this fix, now it will lazy load the code associated with sub tabs
instead of loading all the code at once when you select an item in the main
tab grid. This should result in a more responsive UI and less memory usage.

If you see any kind of strange behavior in sub tabs let me know and I will see
if I can fix it.

Alexander

[1] https://gerrit.ovirt.org/#/c/47912/