[ovirt-devel] summary for vdsm sync meeting 15\12

Yaniv Bronheim ybronhei at redhat.com
Tue Dec 15 15:58:48 UTC 2015

Hi,
We re-initiate vdsm sync meeting, you are all welcome to join and raise
your patches, ideas and concerns. Or just listen and be updated with the
plans .
Joined: nsoffer, fromani, pkliczew, alitke, ybronhei

1. pioter raised contact definition work (also part of schema for events) -
https://gerrit.ovirt.org/#/c/50032/
 - direction to verify api schema and enforce it in server side
 - takes care of verisoining differences to keep backward compatibility
2.  https://gerrit.ovirt.org/#/c/48268/ - Functional tests effort
 - virt, network and storage functional tests are broken - we need to
stabilize it before enable automation for it. the work will continue until
having it passes the current testings suite we have, or part of them.
3. Francesco share "What's new in virt" in the list - many patches ready
for review
 - reviews  will be appreciate for
https://gerrit.ovirt.org/#/q/topic:cpuinfo
4. Nir's cleanup vdsm exceptions -
https://gerrit.ovirt.org/#/q/topic:exceptions waits for comments and acks
5. We discussed about the need for nicer jsoncli client. currently we have
duplication in documentation between schema, vdsclient and the code.

--
*Yaniv Bronhaim.*