[ovirt-devel] [DB] Diffrent UUIDs for inserted data per installation

Eli Mesika emesika at redhat.com
Thu Jan 29 13:31:45 UTC 2015

----- Original Message -----

That's not a problem
Keep in mind that we are squashing always (latest-version - 3)
So, when we squash this 03_03_0710 script

1) upgrade for current installations will be supported only from 3.4 and up, that means that DB already run the 03_03_0710 script.
2) new installation , and then we have no problem either

The main point is that we squash only when we DON'T SUPPORT and upgrade from the squashed version, so he problem you had mentioned never occurs