[ovirt-devel] [URGENT][ACTION REQUIRED] please fix VDSM requirements

Francesco Romani fromani at redhat.com
Thu Mar 26 08:36:18 UTC 2015

----- Original Message -----

I also believe it is better (less noise to everyone) to wait few days for Centos 7.1,
which indeed should be out soon: http://seven.centos.org/2015/03/centos-7-next-release/

OTOH, I wrote the above only because Centos 7.1 is not yet released, so one must use
the RC (Release Candidate) Centos repos, and because I can't recommend any extra repo.

--
Francesco Romani
RedHat Engineering Virtualization R & D