[ovirt-devel] Default virt lock manager and Sanlock for Hosted Engine HA

Sandro Bonazzola sbonazzo at redhat.com
Tue Mar 24 08:08:19 UTC 2015

Il 24/03/2015 08:49, Nir Soffer ha scritto:
> [...]

mmm I was looking at /etc/libvirt/qemu.conf when provisioned by hosted engine, but now I see that on a node configured by vdsm it's already like that:

## beginning of configuration section by vdsm-4.13.0
auto_dump_path="/var/log/core"
dynamic_ownership=0
lock_manager="sanlock"
remote_display_port_max=6923
remote_display_port_min=5900
save_image_format="lzop"
spice_tls=1
spice_tls_x509_cert_dir="/etc/pki/vdsm/libvirt-spice"
## end of configuration section by vdsm-4.13.0

Please ignore the thread.

--
Sandro Bonazzola
See how it works at redhat.com