[ovirt-devel] [URGENT][ACTION REQUIRED] please fix VDSM requirements

Christopher Pereira kripper at imatronix.cl
Thu Mar 26 07:56:01 UTC 2015

On 25-03-2015 10:07, Sandro Bonazzola wrote:
> Il 25/03/2015 14:05, Christopher Pereira ha scritto:
>> [...]
>> Maybe you want to add some more dependencies to the nightly build repo.
> Thanks for reporting, we're already on it.

During the "Waiting for the host to become operational in the engine"
stage, the hosted-engine-setup fails because of the following VDSM
requirement:

    "VIR_MIGRATE_AUTO_CONVERGE not found in libvirt, support for
    clusterLevel >= 3.6 is disabled. For Fedora 20 users, please
    consider upgrading libvirt from the virt-preview repository"

According to [1], libvirt version >= 1.2.3 is required.

Any suggestion where to get this packages + dependencies for CentOS 7?

__

[1] http://lists.ovirt.org/pipermail/infra/2015-February/009199.html