[ovirt-devel] [URGENT][ACTION REQUIRED] please fix VDSM requirements

Francesco Romani fromani at redhat.com
Thu Mar 26 08:13:53 UTC 2015

Hi,

----- Original Message -----

I need to check/start a few discussions, but most likely we'll need Centos 7.1.
I'm not aware of any (reliable) repos like virt-preview for Centos.

Bottom line: for hosted engine we may need to revert the patch requiring AUTO_CONVERGE.
So unfortunate.

--
Francesco Romani
RedHat Engineering Virtualization R & D