[ovirt-devel] [URGENT][ACTION REQUIRED] please fix VDSM requirements

Michal Skrivanek mskrivan at redhat.com
Thu Mar 26 09:26:58 UTC 2015

On Mar 26, 2015, at 09:36 , Francesco Romani <fromani at redhat.com> wrote:

> [...]

which is absolutely fine, IMHO.
if someone wants to work with nightly he/she needs to know some things.
no nightly builds in any project are intended as a problem-free general-public ready releases…especially this early in 3.6 cycle

Waiting for all the libraries to go out significantly hurts the development process.
IMO the best compromise is that CI on master needs to be ready for these things and update to the similar (at least Beta or RC) repositories of our dependencies

Thanks,
michal