[ovirt-devel] Mixed local and shared storage

Einav Cohen ecohen at redhat.com
Fri May 8 17:22:29 UTC 2015

http://www.ovirt.org/Features/Mixed_Types_Data_Center is about being
able to mix different types of shared storage domains (NFS, iSCSI, FC,
...) within the same Data-Center.
We have this capability since oVirt 3.4 IIRC.
It is not related to mixing shared storage and local storage within
the same Data-Center, which is what David is asking here.